Glassnode Analysts Say There Are No Signs of Panic in Whales Amid Bitcoin Crash

Reading Time: < 1 minute

The about 20% correction in the price of the leading crypto has not pushed long-term investors to massive sales – over the last month they have gotten rid of just 0.7% (100 thousand BTC) of their 13.5 million BTC, according to Glassnode analysts.

81.7% of the total market supply comes from hodlers, while the remaining 18.3% from short-term holders (purchases of coins with a maturity of less than 155 days). Of this number, the “unprofitable” number of Bitcoins from the total emission is 3% for the former and 8.3% for the latter.

Bitcoin investors acquired 17% of the market supply in the range from $56,000 to $69,000.

The founder of SkyBridge Capital, Anthony Scaramucci, has recently predicted Bitcoin will hit the $500,000 mark. He referred to the limited emission of the cryptocurrency and a significant number of wealthy investors as the drivers of its growth.

If you like our content and want to support us, please follow us on X, Facebook and Instagram and don’t miss the latest news!