Robert Kiyosaki Says Bitcoin and Gold Will Grow

Reading Time: < 1 minute

In October, financier Robert Kiyosaki stated that he believes the value of Bitcoin (BTC) will continue to rise alongside gold and silver.

Kiyosaki also predicts that BTC has the potential to rapidly increase to $135,000 as the redistribution of capital between assets is accelerating.

This is due to the ongoing economic crisis in the United States, which is causing people to shift their savings from the US dollar to alternative assets.

In a recent Tweet, Kiyosaki shared that he has personally increased his investments in gold, silver, and Bitcoin.

He advises others to do the same, with 75% of their capital in cryptocurrency and precious metals, and the remaining 25% in real estate and oil.

Once BTC reaches the $135,000 mark, Kiyosaki believes it will then target $1 million.

Back in February, Kiyosaki had projected that Bitcoin would reach $500,000 by the end of 2025. He also predicted that gold and silver could potentially reach prices of $5,000 and $500 per troy ounce, respectively.

If you like our content and want to support us, please follow us on X, Facebook and Instagram and don’t miss the latest news!